Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A New Obsession

This is the last thing I need.... something new to be obsessed over! Have you heard of Ju-Ju-Be bags?
They are awesome!
Here's the (current) list of what I think I need, haha!

A Be Rich in Dizzy Daisies




OR A Be Major in Drip Drops


I don't know which wallet I'd prefer... so I guess I'd have to try both, lol?

a Be Quick in Cobalt Blossoms



a Prepared in Marvelous Mums



OR a B.F.F. in Cobalt Blossoms


Can you see why I love them? Aren't they just gorgeous! And they've got lots of organizational pockets. :)

Check out the site to see how many fun prints and great styles they have! Which are your favorites?


2 comments:

An Older Version said...

I'll take them all. ;)

My diaper bag is way too small. Its just a Fossil canvas tote. The only problem is if I have a big beautiful Jujube then I'll fill it with stuff and it will tip over the stroller. Haha.

alethea said...

Uh, I love the Be Rich wallets! I've been looking for another wallet! I may just have to get one! Whoo-Hoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...