Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 21

21. A picture of something you wish you could forget

I wish I could forget about all the bullying in middle school. I still suffer from low self-esteem sometimes that is a result of 6th - 8th grade. Those were some rough times. While those years did help shape who I am today, I still think I'd be better off if I could purge all of those memories from my brain.


Here's a preview of what's still to come:
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your favorite day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something you're afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...