Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 30!

30. A picture of someone you miss


This is the picture that I keep in my wallet. It is a photo of my dad, from (I think) 2000. He passed away suddenly/unexpectedly in 2001.
I miss him every day. I wish he could meet his grandson - he would love him. And I know that Monster would adore his grandpa.

We are blessed to have my wonderful step-dad in our lives, but that doesn't make me miss my daddy any less.



Here's a preview of what's still to come:
Nothing! We're done. Yippee!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss him too. I still dream about him all the time and see him in strangers I pass by. :(

Unknown said...

Stephanie - you and your dreams! ;)
It's nice to know that you miss him too. And I knwo what you mean about seeing him in strangers - I have done some double-takes recently that had me all tingly for a while afterword. Creepy how people can look so similar - but so different at the same time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...