Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 26

 26. A picture of something that means a lot to you



My dad gave this stuffed dog to my mom a LOOOOONG time ago. I'm not sure if it was when they were dating, or when they were first married... but a long time ago nonetheless.
When I was little, I played with it along with all of my stuffed animals. But when my dad passed away, my mom gave it to me. It is one of my 2 favorite stuffed animals. The other one is a giant bear that my dad got for my 5th or 6th birthday. (I don't have it in my house though, so I couldn't get a picture - It's in my mom's attic.)


Here's a preview of what's still to come:
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something you're afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...