Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 18 (sort of...)

Things have settled down a bit finally, so I think it's time for a new daily photo! Although I'm leaving this evening for a conference, and will be out of town (and away from the computer) until Sunday night. So it looks like I'll have another span of picture-less days, but I really wanted to jump in and do one today, so here it is!


18. A picture of your biggest insecurity

My biggest insecurity... used to be my appearance. But thankfully I've learned to love myself for who I am, and know that I am loved by everyone who matters. Whether I have flaw-less skin or the flattest stomach doesn't matter to them, so why should it matter to me?
So my current biggest insecurity is that I would disappoint somebody. Or, more precisely - disappoint somebody I care about.



Here's a preview of what's still to come:
19. A picture and a letter
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your favorite day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something you're afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...