Monday, March 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 24

24. A picture of something you wish you could change

Hmmm...
Yup. That about sums it up. The condition of our world as a whole makes me terribly sad. It makes me wonder what the heck was wrong with me to make me decide to bring a child into it. :(
I wish people had better morals - or ANY morals at all in some cases.
I wish people cared more about the environment.
I wish people would have more compassion.
I wish children would never be abused  - physically or emotionally.
I wish people would never have to be homeless.
I wish people would never go hungry.
I wish the TV news had positive stories.
I wish there was less violence.
I wish families would spend more time together.
I wish goverments would care more about the good of the people than the good of the goverment.
I wish people who deserve jail time would get jail time. And stay there.
I wish innocent people would never be convicted guilty of something they didn't do.
I wish our justice system actually brought justice.
I wish all evil in the world could be completely wiped out.

If I could change 1 thing, I'd change the condition of our world.

What would YOU change?


Here's a preview of what's still to come:
25. A picture of your favorite day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something you're afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

1 comments:

Holly said...

This picture challenge is a great idea! I am having a blast looking through all of your ideas for pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...