Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Need Help From Fellow Bloggers!

I'm posting in hopes that some fellow bloggers who happen to read this might know the answer to my question!

Blogger has a "share box" that shows up below each of my posts. One of the buttons on it is the Twitter button.

I've visited blogs before, that when you click that button, and the pop-up window opens for you to Tweet the message to your Twitter feed, it has related Twitter accounts already marked with the @ symbol, and it has the # marks to categorize the post, etc.

But when I click the Twitter button on any of my posts, it just gives the post title, and the URL link.

Does anyone know how to edit the Twitter button so that it has all the Twitter extras in it, relevant to that specific post? If you don't know how to do this, but you think you know somebody who can help, please point them in my direction!

Thanks so much!

~If you enjoyed this, don't miss any future posts! Please find a way to follow - options are over on the right side of the page. Don't forget you can also "like" the Urban Granola Facebook page, too! I'd love to see you back!~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...