Sunday, July 31, 2011

Whew!!

Well, Vacation Bible School ended on Friday - and it was a fantastic week! I don't have the time or energy to post much today, but just wanted to check in. 

Overall, I had a blast, and am not looking forward to going back to my "regular job" tomorrow at all, LOL.

I'll be back to posting again sometime this week!


~If you enjoyed this, don't miss any future posts! Please find a way to follow - options are over on the right side of the page. Don't forget you can also "like" the Urban Granola Facebook page, too! I'd love to see you back!~

1 comments:

Amber said...

My oldest went to two different Vacation Bible Schools this summer, and my youngest went to both. They both had a blast with them! (One was at our church and one was at the church where they went/go to PDO). I'm looking forward to next year because they'll both be able to go to both.

I'm glad you had so much fun doing yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...