Thursday, July 14, 2011

Date Night!

First of all, today should be a great day, because it didn't start with locking my baby in my car. ;) That's gotta count for something right?
But I know tomorrow will be great, too, becuase it's DATE NIGHT! Ben & I are leaving Monster with his parents overnight, and we are going to....

(YUM!)
And the best part about it? We're going with a $50 gift card that we were given for our anniversary. So it should be a free meal! I really doubt we can rack up more than a $50 charge for dinner & dessert. I'm sure it helps that neither of drink alcohol, though. I know one glass of beer can cost as much as an appetizer or dessert - which I'd rather have than beer. ;)

Afterward, we are going to see a movie. Can you guess what movie we're going to see on July 15, 2011?? I'll give you a hint... it's opening day. :) Ok, now I'll give you ANOTHER hint if you haven't figured it out yet..



Ok, if you don't know what movie that is.... then I don't think I can speak to you anymore. J/K! Although I really do hope you know about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!

Oh, and we're seeing it in 3D! :)

I'm so excited to finally be seeing the FINAL piece of the story. But I'm also sad, because this means there will never be another Harry Potter movie again. (Seriously, if anybody decides they can "re-make" this series in like 15 years, they've gotta be crazy) So I guess it'll be a bittersweet thing, but exciting nonetheless!

And the best part about the movie? A few weeks ago, I bought a deal on LivingSocial.com for 2 Fandango movie tickets for just $9.00 - yes, $9 for TWO tickets! I thought that was a pretty good deal - about 50% off normal price. What I didn't know when I bought them was that it could be used for 3D movies too! So 1 admission to the 3D movie is $13.50 - that would be $27 for both of us. Plus Fandango's "convenience fee" brining it to $29.50. But know how much we paid? Just the $9 I paid a few weeks ago. That's almost 70% off! I'd say it's a pretty good deal.

So for our dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, plus seeing HP&TDHP2 in 3D, all we'll be spending is $9, and the gas to drive there. Cha-ching!

It doesn't get any better than that!

~If you like my blog, don't miss any future posts! Find a way to follow, over on the right side. You can also "like"
 the Urban Granola Facebook page from over there, too! I'd love to see you back!~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...