Saturday, July 16, 2011

VBS Progress

You may or may not remember me mentioning that I'm directing VBS (Vacation Bible School) for my church this year.



This is my first time undertaking such a task... and while it hasn't been easy, I have enjoyed the challenge. :) VBS starts July 25th - that's just 9 days away! YIKES!

Just this morning I had to revise the daily schedules.... again. I don't know how many times I've had to re-do them for some reason or another... but I really think (and hope) that this is the last & final time.
Although I'm thinking some last-minute changes during the week are inevitable. But at least I have a finalized schedule to start the week with! :)

We are having a worker's meeting tomorrow after church, so I am also working on putting together a meeting agenda (which requires actually figuring out what all I'm gonna be talking about, haha). Thankfully I have most of what I want to discuss jotted down on my notepad - I just have to put it all together in a way that makes sense, now! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...