Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 9

9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

My mommy!!
Seriously. She is not only my mother, she is my best friend. I am who I am today because of her. She was my supporter all through my childhood - whether it was academics, friends, or activities. I knew that I could always to turn to her for help, advice, or just a listening ear. I knew if I ever did something wrong, I could tell her, and she would love me first, and discipline me second.
When my dad died, we became even closer. We were all that each other had. She was the one that I leaned on in those days, weeks, and months following. She stayed so strong for me, when I know that losing him had to be just as hard on her, if not harder.

I know that I am incredibly blessed by God and I am so so so SO thankful that she is my mom.


Here's a preview of what's still to come:
10. A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with
11. A picture of something you hate
12. A picture of something you love
13. A picture of your favorite band or artist
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
16. A picture of someone who inspires you
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
19. A picture and a letter
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your favorite day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something you're afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...