Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge ~ Day 10

10. A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with

 Well. This one is actually tough. I guess I'm boring cuz I don't think I do "messed up things" at all.  If I had to pick anyone, it would probably be Sara, my old friend from 7th - 9th grade. Here we are at our 8th grade graduation....
Ummm, on second thought. Here's a picture of Sara at 8th graduation (blue dress). Ignore the crazy looking girl standing on the left side of the photo I have no idea who she is... yeah. She's just some totally random person who happens to be standing next to Sara.
Yeah, that's it...
(excuse the crappy scan)

 

But she hasn't been in my life in a while. And I don't do what I would consider "messed up things" ... so how about I just choose Ben, and assume if I did anything "messed up" he would probably be in on it, lol!


Here's a preview of what's still to come:

11. A picture of something you hate
12. A picture of something you love
13. A picture of your favorite band or artist
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
16. A picture of someone who inspires you
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
19. A picture and a letter
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your favorite day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something you're afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...