Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Updated!

An update was long over-due, and I finally got around to it!

The first and biggest change I've made, is that I removed the page links from the top. You can now find those links just to the right, below my "About Me" section - under the section called "Our Family".
Please let me know what you think about this change - like it or hate it? Should I keep it, or change it back?

And, I've updated those links! I realized I hadn't added a picture of Sweet Pea since her 1 month photo... but that has been remedied.

Check out the recently updated Meet Me, Meet Monster, and Meet Sweet Pea pages, to see what I've added!



~If you enjoyed this, don't miss any future posts! Please find a way to follow - options are over on the right side of the page. Don't forget you can also "like" the Urban Granola Facebook page, too! I'd love to see you back!~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...