Sweet Pea turned 9 months old today, and her check-up was today as well.
At 9 months old, Sweet Pea...
- Weighs 22 lbs, 6 oz. That's the 95th percentile!
- Is 27.75 inches long. 50th percentile.
- Waves hi & bye.
- Claps when you say 'Yay'.
- Loves to get into mischief. Monster never got into stuff he wasn't supposed to. But this girl? Garbage can, check. Purse, check. Cell phone charger, check. Bathroom cupboard, check. Cat food, check. (eeewwwwww!)
- Adores her daddy. Him talking to her (heck, even looking at her) is a guaranteed smile.
- Is getting cuter each day. So, I may be a bit biased... that's OK. I'm supposed to be. ;)
- Says a few consonant sounds - like 'ma' and 'ba' and 'wa'.
- Loooooves to eat food. Will snatch anything out of our hands or Monster's hand.
- Enjoys taking toys from Monster. To which he responds "Noooooo baaaabeeeeee!!" in a very worried voice.
- Took her first steps last night! This girly will be fully walking before 10 months - yikes!
- Lights up with she looks at Monster. She loves her big brother so much. Although this picture might not do a very good job proving that fact, lol!
Happy 9 months, Sweet Pea! Mommy loves you so much!
~Thanks for visiting! I love comments, so take a minute to let me know you were here! If you don't want to miss any future posts, please find a way to follow - options are over on the right side of the page. I'd love to see you back!~