Friday, September 17, 2010

Well, I created a blog...

A year ago, I didn't read blogs. Like, ever. Then somehow, over the past year I have become quite the blog reader. It all happened somewhere between getting pregnant and joining a mommy forum, looking for healthy meals to make, and researching cloth diapers. I would start replying to threads on the forum and commenting on people's blogs. And I realized I would write A LOT in my comments. So much, that they could have been original posts in themselves. Which got me thinking that maybe I should have my own blog where I could write all of the stuff that I apparently had to say.

So here I am!

Hopefully I'll end up writing some stuff that people actually are interested in reading! :) Or hey, I can at least just post pictures of my son - people like pictures of babies, right?!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...