Monday, November 1, 2010

Over 1 month already?!

Today Monster is 7 months old. *GULP* I can't believe how fast he is growing, but I am loving every minute of it!

I also had a realization that if Monster is 7 months old, and one of my first blog posts was about him turning 6 months old... then I have had my blog for over one month already! On the one hand, it seems like it's only been a week or two, but on the other hand, it does kinda feel like I've had it FOREVER, and I feel guilty because I don't post often enough.

But, with this post, I'll be at 16 total. And I have had this blog since... *opening a new tab to see my past posts*.... Sept 17th! So really, it's been a month and a half. And 16 posts, in 45 days. Average of one post every 3 days? I guess I'm doing better than I thought, LOL!

Well, thanks to anyone who reads! :D

I'll be back later to share Monster's 7 month photo with you all!

OH! And, we went to the pumpkin patch yesterday. My SIL took all of the photos, so once I get them from her (hopefully soon) I'll share them! And we also have some trick-or-treating pics too, so I'll try to get those up as well!

Have a terrific first day of November!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...