Friday, October 1, 2010

Half a year

That's how long Monster has been here. Half of a year! I cannot believe my little baby boy is already 6 months old. Time sure flies. Let's take a walk down memory lane, shall we?

Birth: 4-1-10
Born scowling <3
 2 weeks old: 4-15-10
Aw, sooo tiny and floppy!

1 month old: 5-1-10
Already grown so much!

2 months old: 6-1-10
Starting to get wiggly...

3 months old: 7-1-10
(Please excuse the crazy bad photo quality)

4 months old: 8-1-10
Starting to get a bit photogenic!

5 months old: 9-1-10 - you get 2 for this month, because they're both too cute to leave off!
Look who's sitting up on his own!

And, finally - *gasp!* 6 months old: 10-3-10(ok, so I was 2 days late in taking a pic)

Happy Half-Birthday Little Monster! I Love You!

2 comments:

Senja said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog and for adding me :)

Your baby is so cute! And I love your blog "wallpaper".

XO Senja

Ingrid said...

Very cute pictures of your little monster.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...